A casual game of online bingo could help relieve office tedium
Boredom can be such a sneaky character; it tends to creep up at the most unexpected times throughout the day. Furthermore, boredom has found a new friend called “brain fog”, which can be likened to a cloud that lessens the ability to think and focus clearly. The lethal combination of boredom and brain fog results in a lack of mental clarity and forgetfulness – it’s almost like winning the bingo jackpot of severely diminished office productivity.
It seems like corporate office employees are more familiar with this feeling than anybody else, possibly due to the sedentary nature of their job. Indeed, employers have started to realize the positive effects of taking short breaks during work by setting up game rooms for their workers. These game rooms are usually stocked with a foosball, ping pong, or pool table; and in some cases, arcade games and console gaming options in the form of an Xbox, PS3 or Wii are also included.
All of those diversions are great in their own way, but there is another fun game that has the potential to be a cornerstone of the modern workplace game room: online bingo. It is a more colorful and faster-paced version of the old-school, land-based game usually played in local community halls. Although it has yet to enjoy the same popularity as a foosball table or an Xbox, online bingo has one thing that separates it from the rest of the pack – the chance to win considerable amounts of money. CheekyBingo has daily, weekly, and monthly guaranteed jackpots, where players can win as much as £2,500 or $4,000 US from as little as five pence.
Clearly, online bingo presents a very exciting proposition for corporate office workers across the globe. Not only is it a fresh new way of clearing brain fog and boredom – which naturally leads to significantly improved office productivity – it’s also a lively game in its own right. All those opportunities to win significant chunks of cash aren’t too bad, either.
Painful, swollen and bleeding gums are becoming highly common even in hygienic societies. A known fact is that the most common cause of gum diseases is unhygienic oral conditions and mouth ulcers. Improper and vigorous brushing of teeth and inappropriate flossing are the major causes. Other causes of gum pain include infections such as gingivitis, periodontitis and pericoronitis.
Most of the people do not seek medical attention foe gum pain; therefore I have compiled a few home remedies to alleviate gum pain.
- Dip a tea bag in lukewarm water, dry it and apply to the affected gums. Tannic acid in tea has anti bacterial properties which help in eliminating the infection.
- Rubbing honey over the affected spot also reduces pain as honey too has anti bacterial properties.
- Drink 5 table spoons of cranberry juices after every hour. Cranberry juice prevents bacteria from adhering to teeth and gums.
- Research has proved that stress and depression has close connection with oral diseases. In case of mouth ulcers, try to relax. Do not take much stress.
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin C including lemon, oranges, kiwi, mango, strawberry, papaya etc. they are effective in alleviating pain.
- Apply baking soda to your tooth brush and brush your teeth with the appropriate technique. Consult your dentist for the right technique of brushing.
- Maintain oral hygiene. Brush your teeth thrice a day. Floss daily.
- Use anti septic mouth wash.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
As businesses are becoming increasingly tech and security savvy, the need for managed IT services has grown. Backing up and storing data has become a necessity for businesses across a wide range of sectors, from telecoms to big financials and even more so with SME’s.
Inevitably, the need for additional data storage on more servers increases the workload for any in house technician or IT manager. Having to continuously watch server activity 24 hours a day internally, is not feasible, even for the most hard-working human. The requirement for skilled and efficient staff can become expensive for business, hence them investing in a cost effective Data Centre service. But what exactly does this involve? And how can you guarantee your data is secure?
Businesses investing in data centre services must consider many aspects such as how much storage they might need or the amount of bandwidth they use on a daily basis. The ability to increase the amount of data stored and backed up comes as standard across most suppliers, and normally at a package level. Cost implications might include the considerations of a growth in IT and whether their chosen service provider accommodate for this at a rate they can afford?
Businesses are concerned that if data is hacked or stolen, their business reputation will be ruined as well as a lack of trust from their customers and high recovery costs, causing long term damage to their business strategy. In terms of security, most data centre service providers guarantee your data is secure with many strategies in place to ensure this. Solutions from controlled video surveillance to a diverse set of storage locations give them the ability to reassure their customers. Google themselves state they have “robust” disaster recovery measures in place such as additional back up data centres and emergency power generators.
Companies such as Amcom, provide secure data centres for businesses throughout Australia. With a range of products and services to suit any business, they can ensure data is monitored and secure around the clock. The have the capacity to move your data to alternative centres across the country, as well as get your business back up and running immediately if you experience something as severe as a disaster or unexpected power cut or loss of data.
After spending years research and practice the question is still there on the self : how technology is improving our health? No doubt the new robotic surgeries have revolutionized the meaning of surgical procedures but when we ask a common person about it will he be able to give his views with same aspect as a medical person can do?
With the period of time, new medical developments and techniques have been developed that has promised to give a better hold on health care. The aim of medical sector is to provide the society everything that it can to improve their health and mental status.. From treating cancer and delivering babies to dealing with heart attacks, doctors have developed technology and improved techniques to make things easier for them.
Technology aims to make the health opportunities digital so it is making the numerous apps do that mobile devices gets a great way to integrate and streamline all aspects of the medical process for enhanced care which can even let a common person to keep himself healthy at regular normal basis..
At regular levels health and fitness apps have opened up a whole chapter in the field of medicine. Pretty much everything you do that involves fitness can be enhanced by an app. there are BP apps, ovarian cycle app, ecg apps, all in all all the good thing right in your phone to make you visit doctor less and of course gadgets like blood glucose checker that again works for you like a mini clinic at home.
The point is with changing time and developing technology , it has become easier for a common man to get the best of his health and that also right within his reach.
Till date, Fujifilm has manufactured some of the most magnificent and splendid digital cameras. One of its best digital cameras is X100 S. X100 S is a compact, modern style camera with a APSC sensor. It is the successor of X 100. X100 S is beautiful and tremendous in desighn. The dimensions are 127 x 74 x 54mm and it weighs 445g with the battery and card fitted. The front and rear panel are finished in synthetic which provides a secure and comfortable grip. The top and base panels are made from Magnesium alloy coated to look like steel and the dials and rings are solid metal, so it looks and feels like a coolest gadget. . The X100 lacks is an integral lens cover, like the one on the Nikon COOLPIX A, but its fabric metal push on cap is sleek and beautiful, it is an oversight that’s easily forgiven. The X 100 s top cover is like the earlier model X 100. The built-in flash is located above and slightly to the right of the lens. It has 2.8 inches LCD with four buttons to its left. It is a camera which promises much better quality and handling than its predecessor. The movie mode has been improved with 1080p at 60fps and, again, There is also a new 1:1 shooting mode, 14 bit RAW files and new advanced effect filters. It is great with hybrid viewfinder, retro styling, and of course the excellent optics. It has 16 MP sharp shooter you can easily capture your beautiful and stylish pictures with Fujifilm X100 S.
With the increasing trend of SLR cameras and photography, the manufacturers are also augmenting the mechanics of their devices. Nikon D7100 is this proficient company’s latest DSLR custom made for semi professional photographers. It is incredibly economical. The control system has dedicated buttons for a vast range of functions including ISO speed, white balance, metering, and autofocus mode and bracketing. The dual dials are used for good effects in your pictures. These are adjusted by holding down the button and turning the command dial. Many of these buttons are accessed with the left hand, leaving the right hand in command with the dials. It is this two handed operation that we find extremely swift and rapid, although the main menu isn’t the quickest to navigate. It has 3.2 inches screen and resolution has been increased to 1.2 million dots. The sensor’s resolution is up from 16 to 24-megapixels. Nikon D7100 has same pop up flash on the top of camera, as that of D7000. The flash has seven modes including two auto modes, one with red-eye reduction. Continuous shooting performance is same 6fps as the previous Nikon D7000. The live view and video record and autofocus point lock buttons have been rearranged. D7100 employs the same 2016 pixel RGB sensor used in D 5200. The video quality is awesome, it shoots 1080p video. D7100 sets the shutter speed and ISO sensitivity itself for movie shooting. To conclude it all, it is a perfect device for you day today shooting and specially outdoor and nature photography.
People who have never been to a real crime scene or who do not visit them frequently may not be knowledgeable about the proper way to behave at one. Crime scene etiquette is rarely discussed at dinner parties.
The following is a list of things you should NOT do at a crime scene.
1. Practice your art by drawing a whole family of chalk figures. The original one is not lonely. He doesn’t need friends. And if investigators have already chalked out the scene, definitely do not remove any of them.
2. Make a mess. The crime scene may already look like a mess and you might think that a little extra won’t hurt anyone, except it actually might impede the police investigation. Let the police do their job and wait for the crime scene cleaning experts to do their thing after.
3. Scream “It was me!”. Confessing to a crime you actually did commit will save everyone lots of time and money and they will appreciate that. Confessing to a crime you did not commit can increase your chances of getting booked for a different crime, such as obstructing official police business.
4. Hide the gun and say “Scavenger hunt!” While scavenger hunts are loads of fun for picnics and proposals, the police officers will not be in the mood for fun and games. In fact, they may suggest that something—or someone—other than the murder weapon should get lost.
5. Grab a snack from the fridge. Even if it is blatantly obvious that the murder weapon was something like a gun or knife, you can never be sure that “poison pie” wasn’t the back-up plan.
While this will get you off to a great start in your quest for crime scene etiquette knowledge, it is certainly not exhaustive. If you are wondering whether a certain behaviour is acceptable or not, your best bet is to simply stay out of the way and let the professionals do their job.
According to medical research, 80% of the healthy individuals consider themselves overweight, obese or the more common term fat. How to know whether you are really fat or just fussing about nothing? The answer is highly simple – calculate your BMI! BMI or Body Mass Index is a simple figure that will actually tell you if you are overweight or not.
Well, if you are diagnosed to be obese and toy plan to follow a particular diet plan then you certainly need to go on and read my entire post.
While following a diet plan recommended by your physician, you should keep the following tips in mind for your own health.
- If you are a keen reader you must have noticed that in the above line I mentioned a diet plan recommended by your physician, this surely means that I strictly do not allow my readers to just follow any random diet plan, particularly the ones over the net by arbitrary people. Following a diet plan keeps you in a very critical condition and you should be overlooked by a professional only.
- Avoid “eating nothing at all” and “lose weight by starving to death” kinds of diets. They are very very harmful for health. They leave you malnourished, scrawny and cranky.
- Make sure your diet plan should contain adequate amounts of proteins, little carbs and almost nill fats.
- Exercise regime is really essential along with cutting down on food. You cannot lose weight only by sitting and eating nothing. You need to get up and run to sweat!
Worldwide there are many companies which deal in creating new and innovative cars but only few companies have maintained their reputation in the market as the most esteemed ones. Their productions have high-tech engines, topped by lavishly designed stunning body. If you are really crazy about cars and planning to buy a new one, I am here to help you. For your ease, I have compiled the five cars with the most amazing combination of an automated engine and a dazzling look.
BMW 1 SERIES COUPE
This latest BMW has a quite smart and stunning look like saloon. It’s an excellent undersized car. It has an automatic start and stop function. It has efficient dynamics which reduce power consumption and increase performance as well as pleasure.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Up till now, Honda has offered several distinctive car body styles and versions of Accord but this latest one is just stupendous. The exterior design and impression of Accord Sedan is sleek, extravagant and decisive. The bold headlights and outstanding bumpers complete the look.
Corolla has always been the best selling name plate in the world. Toyota has earned a good deal of capital with this product. The drive is incredibly comfortable and luxurious. It gives exceptional performance with low fuel consumption.
The forthcoming Audi A8 has very precise and systematic light-weight construction combined with utter comfort. This luxurious saloon has a range of cosmetic and engine upgrades. Well, the sales begin from January 2014, so start saving from now only!
Civic has absolutely stunning and eye-catching look. The sweep drive is perfect for a family trip.
Nature has blessed our skin with an outer most layer called Epidermis. It serves as the shield that impedes environmental factors to damage our skin and makes it water-resistant. Beneath the epidermis, lies the Dermis. Dermis, the chief structural layer of skin, is composed of protein collagen and elastin. These proteins are responsible for the elasticity and pliability of our skin.
With increasing age, the body’s ability to synthesize collagen decreases. This results in less collagen in almost all parts of your body; skin, bones, cartilages, muscles. It is the declining amount of collagen in your skin that principally causes wrinkles and sagging, loosening and thickening of skin. The function of sweat glands and oil glands also lessen.
Extrinsic factors that initiate early aging include:
- Frequent exposure to sun. The ultra violet radiations in the sun induce DNA damage
- Smoking tobacco
- Frequent exposure air pollution
- Food rich in free radicals such as fried foods. Accumulation of free radicals damage collagen fibers and elastin
Natural decline in collagen may not be under our control but we can oppress the extrinsic factors contributing to aging. This is the reason why different people exhibit signs of aging at different ages.
Here are a few measures that can help you delay the process of skin aging and wrinkle formation:
- Healthy diet. Use of green leafy vegetables and colored fruits in your diet. They are an essential source of Vitamin A, C and E.
- Moisturizing and cleansing your skin regularly.
- Regular use of sun blocks.
- Medical treatments such as face lifting, anti-aging creams, Botox, Sculptra.